Duncan Hyundai is currently accepting applications for an Apprentice Technician to join our quality service team. The successful applicant must be a team player, have pride in performing quality workmanship and be committed to providing superior customer service 100% of the time.
As a family run dealership we offer a fun, team oriented work environment. There is plenty of opportunity for learning, laughing and expanding your skill set. We have a friendly close knit service team that looks out for one another, as well as the customer’s best interests.
We are looking for an energetic, honest, easy going Apprentice Technician with a desire to perform to the best of their abilities on a daily basis. Any import vehicle experience considered an asset. While we appreciate all applications, only those found suitable for the position will be contacted.
Responsibilities (include yet are not limited to):
• Perform work as assigned on work orders with efficiency, safety, and accuracy in accordance with dealership, factory, and regulatory standards.
• Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repairs as authorized in a timely manner.
• Note any other repair, maintenance, or safety concerns observed on customer vehicles and advise service desk for repair quoting.
• Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts and save/tag parts if the repair is under warranty, has a core, or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Document work performed.
• Road-test vehicles when required.
• Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
• Keep shop area neat and clean
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain cleanliness of service bays and equipment used and shop area.
• Complete online and off-site training as requested by management within deadlines presented
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to Andy, at Ajames@Duncanhyundai.ca for consideration.