Journeyman Technician (Signing Bonus)
Duncan Hyundai is currently accepting applications for a Journeyman Technician to join our quality service team.
The successful applicant must be a team player, have pride in performing quality workmanship and be committed to providing superior customer service 100% of the time. Previous Hyundai experience would be considered an asset.
Responsibilities (include yet are not limited to):
* Perform work as assigned on work orders with efficiency, safety, and accuracy in accordance with dealership, factory, and regulatory standards.
* Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repairs as authorized in a timely manner.
* Note any other repair, maintenance, or safety concerns observed on customer vehicles and advise service desk for repair quoting.
* Communicate with the parts department to obtain needed parts and save/tag parts if the repair is under warranty, has a core, or if requested by the customer.
* Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
* Document work performed.
* Road-test vehicles when required.
* Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
* Keep shop area neat and clean;
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Maintain cleanliness of service bays and equipment used and shop area.
* Complete online and off-site training as requested by management within deadlines presented.
* Must have your own tools
Duncan Hyundai is a family run business that has earned a reputation for outstanding customer service.
Candidates must have a valid class 5 driver's licence and will be required to provide a driver's abstract prior to commencement of employment. Due to the requirements of this position, we cannot consider candidates with 'N' licenses.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com